The lovely and talented Lea At Sea has nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Thanks so much Lea! As I may never win an Oscar, I will use this opportunity to thank my wonderful parents, my beautiful sisters, my adorable nephews, my kindergarten teacher, all my friends, god, the friendly man at my local bakery … (just joking)
The rules are: share seven things about yourself and then nominate seven other bloggers.
I’ll do the fun part first. Drum roll please … and the nominations for the Beautiful Blogger Award go to:
I only chose five blogs as I recently nominated a bunch of great blogs for The Versatile Blogger Award a couple of posts ago. Now I’m all blogged out!
Seven things about me:
- I like to travel. Countries visited so far: India, France, Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland (yep, I am counting them all as separate countries), Fiji, South Korea, China and Japan.
- Places I want to go someday: Nepal, New York, Alaska, Canada, Russia, Mongolia, Patagonia region of South America and Amazon, Namibia, Egypt, Morocco, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia (better start saving).
- I love karaoke. I can’t sing well, but I like to try!
- I like watching cooking shows on TV even though I don’t like cooking.
- I can’t listen to Gotye’s song ‘Somebody That I Used to Know’ because it reminds me of somebody that I used to know.
- Look here for some other things I said about myself. They were much more interesting.
- I like books 🙂